This video shows viewers who are interested in learning how to belly dance, focusing on the techniques of hip lifts and drops. After slowly shifting your weight from one hip to the other, make sure that your head stays at the same level by placing your hands on your head as your weight shifts. After making sure that you are now bouncing your head as you move, practice moving your arms in time with your motion. Your arms should move in opposite directions from each other, with one arm being lowered as the other is raised. Make sure that the lower arm is by the working hip. By following the exercises shown in this video, the viewer should be able to learn the basic movements required for belly dancing, which is not only a form of entertainment, but which can be used as a method to strengthen abdominal muscles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades