Who knew you could ward off evil spirits with belly dancing? In this free lesson, learn how to do the Ayub dance, also known as the Zaar, which is a scared belly dance that is supposed to repel evilness and bad energy. Learn the rhythm and steps to the Ayub dance with help from an expert: Yasmeen began dancing at the young age of 3 and studied ballet, flamenco, folkloric, hip-hop and modern dance styles, as well as tribal fusion belly dance and Oriental Classical Egyptian belly dance. Learn more belly dancing dance moves from this expert by searching WonderHowTo! You're only practice time away from ruling the dance floor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades