Check out this dance tutorial video that demonstrates how to do the shimmy in belly dancing. The shimmy is a move fundamental to belly dancing that all dancers must master. Learn to belly dance for fitness or art in this belly dancing video.
Take action and remember these tips:
-Feet slightly apart
-Knees slightly bent
-Arms in standard belly dance position
-Push hips side to side
-Only hips should move
Instructor Nadia Moussa has been belly-dancing for fifteen years. She began dancing ballet and modern dance at a young age, but after discovering belly-dancing Nadia quickly fell in love with this eclectic art form. She currently teaches at Lotus Music and Dance in New York City. Learn how to do the shimmy in belly dancing with this instructional video!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades