Amira Nagi of Samadhi teaching the Turkish hip circle. Belly dance is originally a form of traditional Arab dance. Most of the techniques of belly dance demonstrate circular motions in the core area of the body (the belly, the hips). Belly dancing is a fun, sensual dance that also builds & strengthens abdominal muscles. In this belly dancing lesson, learn the Turkish hip circle move. Follow along with this belly dance tutorial to master this move. The 4 points of the circle are right, front, left, back. Practice the points before smoothing out the circle. Keep the circle on a horizontal plane.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades