If you are new to belly dancing, this video shows how to do some basic steps and arm positions. The basic turn sequence is step, behind, in front, and close. You should practice this sequence of turns very slowly and then learn how to speed up your moves in time with the music. This sequence of steps is then followed by another sequence: step, step, step, and then lean slightly in the opposite direction. These two sequences can then also be repeated from the back (with one's back to the audience). To learn some basic belly dancing turn sequences and steps, follow the directions in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades