This video is intended for my students to use to practice with at home. It's certainly not a professional quality video - just me at home with my video camera. Basic posture for tribal belly dance: feet close together slightly closer than shoulder width apart, knees bent, tailbone pointed down, belly sucked in, ribcage lifted, shoulders rolled back, neck elongated, head up to level, strength through arms all the way to fingertips. Belly dance is originally a form of traditional Arab dance. Most of the techniques of belly dance demonstrate circular motions in the core area of the body (the belly, the hips). Belly dancing is a fun, sensual dance that also builds & strengthens abdominal muscles. In this belly dancing lesson, learn basic posture for belly dancing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades